Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting
Speaker(s): Marshall Gallant, DMD, FICD
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
This presentation will take caries management strategies from strictly the curative dental model and incorporate them into a promotional, preventative and educational model. These will apply to all healthcare providers, healthcare settings and age groups.
The lecture will expand on the outreach strategies, causes and prevention of caries progression, effects of systemic diseases and medications, and examples of multidisciplinary approaches to its management.
Participants will learn:
- Types of multidisciplinary settings
- Main factors causing caries
- Preventative measures for caries progression
- Role of nutrition in preventing caries
- Effects of systemic diseases and medications on caries
- Examples of several multidisciplinary settings utilized in caries prevention
Target audience: Dentists, dental assistants and hygienists
Release date: Thursday, November 9, 2017
Expiration date: Monday, November 9, 2020
“Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.